Many small businesses are unaware of the importance that SEO has on ranking higher in search engine results. They may have a website, but they don't know how to get their site ranked high enough for customers to find them when they search. This blog post will list some of the best ways for small business owners to rank higher with SEO.
1. Use keywords in your title tag
2. Use a keyword-rich URL for each blog post
3. Include keywords throughout the body of your blog post
4. Include internal and external links
5. Organize your pages with H2 and H3 headers
6. Optimize images with alt tags and captions
7. Write a meta description for each page or blog post that includes relevant keywords
8. Create an XML sitemap to help search engines find all of your content on one page
9. Create a blog that is updated regularly with new content
10. Include an image or video for each blog post
11. Link to other blogs you like and share their posts on social media platforms
12. Write often about topics related to your niche so readers will be more interested in reading your posts, OR
13. Write content that is engaging, informative, and helpful. Concentrate your efforts into Content Marketing
14. Create an author bio with links to your social media profiles
15. Add social media sharing buttons to every blog post so readers can share it
In today’s digital marketing world, it is essential to understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) if you want your business to outrank your competition, be found, and drive more sales. If you know how SEO works, then you are one step ahead of the game.
Contact us today so we can give you a free consultation on how our team of experts can improve your rankings and get more people on your site and coming through the door!